Wait! Can you answer these six questions before you die? How do you know these are THE six questions you must answer before you die? How do you know they are not? This is my Lectio Divina (Philippians 2:5) for today.
In any event, I have the answers to these six questions. Who told you they were correct? The Holy Spirit told me where to look. How do you know the Holy Spirit told you where to look? How do you know these answers are correct ones? How do you know they were not?
The secret to answering these six questions comes with some strange requirements that I had to discover for myself.
1) The answers are available to any human who has reason and free will. They are not hidden, but you must know where to look.
2) Someone told me where to look and how to look, and this person never wrote anything down in a book.
3) The answers are without cost but will cost you everyTHING you possess.
4) What do you gain, or what is your reward? Nothing in this life, but everything in the next.
5)Wonder if I disagree with both your questions and your answers? It is your choice, but there are consequences with each choice we make.
6)In all that exists, you are self-aware if you are vital for seventy or eighty years. Why is that? In all that exists, you can reason and choose a YES or a NO. Only one behavior is core in that seventy or eighty years, and the rest are supportive (while some are destructive).
7)If we get the answers correct, we discover what it means to be fully human and the fulfillment of intelligent progression (evolution). Both the questions and the answers do not come from human nature but from divine nature. This divine nature wanted us to be fully human as intended and to be able to walk through the minefields of life without getting blown up by the Evil One.
8) God gave Himself to become human in all things but sin in the person of Jesus. (Philippians 2:5) This person died, giving us the key to unlocking these six questions with the correct answers. To ensure that this universal secret comes down to each successive human person, Jesus, Son of God, Savior, gave of Himself in the Real Presence of the Eucharist to sinful and wayward followers who struggle each day with the world’s cares. If you eat this bread, you will live forever. As the answers to these questions, this bread is available right now at no cost, and all it takes is a YES.
8)To get the correct questions and answers, you must die to yourself and be reborn as an adopted son (daughter) of the Father in Baptism. There are five gifts that God gave me to help me discover both the questions and answers.
CAN YOU ANSWER THESE SIX QUESTIONS THAT SHOW THAT YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED WHAT IT MEANS TO BE FULLY HUMAN?
To make things easier for you, I will give you the six questions that I received from the Holy Spirit. You may choose to use them or not. The answers come from The Divine Equation which identifies what it means to be fully human.
The answers must be done in succession, i.e., you must correctly answer the first question because you use that result to ask the next question on the list. It may take you a lifetime to answer these questions. Take your time, you have all the time there is.
A warning! Beware of getting stuck in front of the Mirror of Erisad. This is when you become more fixated on proving that there are different questions than the six and keep staring at the alternatives but NEVER answer the real questions. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3GOhCA1HgA
If you won’t or can’t answer these questions, I urge you not to sit in front of the Mirror of Erisad.
Part II of this blog will give you more information about my journey to answer these six questions.