WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR US TO LOVE OTHERS AS CHRIST LOVES US?
THE CHRIST IMPERATIVES
LISTEN TO ME, FOR I AM MEEK AND HUMBLE OF HEART. Matthew 11:28-30
- Thirsty? Drink of the living waters! John 7:37.
- Hungry? Eat the food that gives eternal life! John 6:33-38.
- Bewildered? Believe in the Master! John 3:11-21.
- Without hope? Be not afraid! John 13:33-35.
- Lost? Find the way. John 14:6-7.
- Tired because of the pain? Be renewed! John 15:1-7.
- Afraid? Find peace! John 27-28.
- Afraid to believe? Believe! John 11:25-27.
- Without a family? Listen! John 10:7-18.
- In darkness? Walk in the light! John 8:12.
- Spiritually depressed? Be healed! John 5:24
“Welcome, good and faithful servant, into the Kingdom, prepared for you before the world began.”